CLOSING DATE 31 JANUARY 2023.
You will have a high level of accuracy, good time management skills, and the ability to work using your own initiative in order to provide successful support within a strong Service Team. You will have a hands-on approach and communicate company commitment to customers. As Aftermarket Administration Co-ordinator you will maintain the repair/servicing calendar, schedule repairs/servicing and regularly update records and personnel. You will collaborate with key stakeholders within the business gaining an understanding of customer requirements in order to prepare, facilitate, monitor, evaluate and document repair and servicing activities. You will be keen to take on fresh challenges, and willing to develop your knowledge within your role - always working towards satisfying the department and client requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide and coordinate administrative support to the Service/Repair Department Team.
- Act as a local point of contact for service mobilisations and assist with service logistics where required.
- Assist customers with service & repair requests, enter and maintain accurate data via Glovia.
- Enter orders into Glovia assuring accuracy of all data is maintained to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate order receipts, spares orders, BOMs and service reports in Glovia.
- Process orders for replacement parts accurately and in a timely manner, completing warranty and RA documentation as appropriate.
- Respond to customer inquiries, requests, and complaints in a timely manner working with other staff members to increase customer satisfaction and turnaround times.
- Prepare delivery / collection paperwork & update the Transport Log, working closely with workshop personnel to capture weights and dims are recorded.
- Assist repair team when dealing with goods and services from local vendors.
- Provide technical support to our vendors / stores (drawing clarification may be required).
- Assist with the Standardisation of Workshop Processes to improve quality, safety and efficiency.
- Coordinate service technicians and warehouse personnel, including scheduling and routing to assure timely provision of service and repair as directed by manager.
- Reconcile routes and daily schedules to insure proper allocation of service engineers’ time, reporting discrepancies to management.
- Prepare and submit service and repair quotations to customer.
- Submission of invoices to customer on repair and service order completion.
- Process raised work orders through Glovia, updating service/repair costs.
- Undertake general enquiry and service / repair related administrative tasks.
- Supporting the Service / Repair Team by means of logistics (arranging diaries and schedules, travel, hire cars, accommodation, site certification, travel visas etc.).
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent (essential).
- 2-4 years’ experience, or equivalent knowledge/education (Admin/Business) (essential).
SKILLS, TRAINING & SPECIALIST KNOWLEDGE:
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (essential).
- Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook) (essential).
- Working knowledge of Glovia (desirable).