Who is Expro?
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy services expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across well construction, well flow management and production, subsea well access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for extraordinary performance that keeps our clients operations running smoothly.
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Operator 1 to join the Subsea team based in Baku.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To work within a team to assist under supervision with the preparation and running of equipment offshore ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to client.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
1. Carry out operations with team members ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
2. Undertake checks on all equipment for their compliance with Expro’s policies, standards and procedures and ensure they are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
3. Liaise with supervisor daily to ensure well site support requirements are planned and executed as required in respect to material spares in inventories and maintenance.
4. Attend and participate in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
5. May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation and return of equipment.
6. Liaise with clients representatives and participate in meetings and discussions as required in a professional manner ensuring quality of service to client.
7. Liaise with offshore Supervisor, team members, and operations department as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to achieve safe operations and task completion.
8. Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements.
9. Actively work with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
10. Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
1. Technical knowledge gained through completion of competency for grade
2. Formal technical qualification
3. Extensive technical experience within relevant field.
People are the most important. And every Expro person engineers our future. They are the drivers of our methodologies. Expro people are confident. They can draw out the right answer which attract the right clients.
At Expro, we live by our values, People, Performance, Planet and Partnerships. People are always at the heart of our success. Performance is getting it right first time, every time. We're committed to reducing our environmental impact and we build relationships with our customers to understand their needs.